Brand Exploring- Lawn Fawn Haul



Hi Everyone!
And welcome to my new series; Brand Exploring! So what is brand exploring? Well I have been crafting for well over 10 years now and half of that time I was with Stampin' Up! so I have never really got to explore or experiment with different brands, and my before my time with Stampin' Up! I was only in high school, so I could only afford to get the cheap products from Spotlight, or the cheap shops. Now I've got a full time job and have left Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator it's time to explore and get to know different craft brands. 

So welcome on my new adventure to find and love new brands to craft with! 

My first post is my Lawn Fawn haul I got from Craftie Cafe. I loved using Craftie Cafe it was an easy website to navigate, they have free shipping for all orders over $75!, they were quick at getting my order out, and took the time and care to wrap it all in bubble wrap. I will be definitely be ordering from them again. 

I put together a little video on my haul, I'm not 100% happy with it, but I hope over time I will grow more confident and my video taking/editing skills will improve. 



Here is a picture of all the products I purchased, if you would like to see what I grabbed, and why I grabbed them, then you'll have to watch the video!



I can't wait to share and try out all of these products with you. So until next time! Cya later! 

Kathryn x 

Please note: All products mentioned in the video were purchased by me, and I have not been paid by Craftie Cafe to promote them, I just love their store! 

Comments

Popular Posts