It's My Party Suite - Birthday Card #3

Hi Everyone, 

If you have hopped on over from Tamsin's Blog welcome! 

This week we have a theme:

Just a quick one this week sorry guys! 

I decided to do my old favourite and do a watercolor background, I love this technique so much! It's very simple and very effective. Here is my card for this week: 






And just by adding a bit of ribbon, and enamel dots can really lift the card! 





I hope I have inspired you to try some watercoloring for yourself, now it's time to hop on over to Anna's blog and see what she has created for us this week!

And as always a list of this week's participants: 

See you next week! 

Kathryn x 







Comments

  1. The watercolour background looks great Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This background is just gorgeous Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes for a quick card using watercolour. lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lot of cheery brightness in one card! Great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts