It's My Party Suite - Birthday Card #2

Hey Everyone, 

If you have hopped on over from Tamsin's Blog welcome!

This week we had a colour combination to work with: 



I'm continuing on using the It's My Party suite and this week I have created my own stamped background using the Party Wishes stamp set. I used the little cupcake and stamped it in the alternating colours on Whisper White. Here is the end result: 



For the Happy Birthday, I stamped it in Rose Red on some scrap Whisper White cardstock, I then cut around it leaving a bit of border, I then mounted that onto some scrap Mint Macaron cardstock and again cut around it leaving a border. I mounted it onto the card using some dimensionals.  


 I also stamped the inside of the card: 


This week I also have a stepped up version, just by adding a bit of ribbon, some rhinestones and also a bit of Wink of Stella to the frosting on the cupcakes! 




I hope you have enjoyed this week's card, and I'll see you next week for the final card from the It's My Party Suite. 

And as always here is a list of this week's participants: 

Kathryn x 

Comments

  1. So cute! The cupcake background is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the repetitive cupcake background very effective :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's commitment! Look at all those cupcakes all lined up perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to create background paper. A very cheery birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing birthday card and I loved the design and colour combinations. It looks great and I’d like to try and make one for my sister’s birthday. She will be celebrating her birthday party next week at one of the wonderful venues in Los Angeles and it’s going to be an enjoyable event.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts