The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #53

Hey Everyone!

If you have hopped on over from Jane's Blog welcome! 

This week we have a sketch: 




 I have to admit at first I was stumped at what to do, but once I pulled the sketch to 'pieces', I knew what I wanted to do. 

This week I have made a masculine birthday card, I always seem to struggle with these and I don't know why? I pulled out my shares from the Holiday Catalogue and picked a couple of pieces from the Halloween collection. I'm not into Halloween, so I wanted to show you something that wasn't associated with that and that's what I did: 


For the greeting/main image, I paired the Age Awareness stamp set, and the Celebrate Today stamp set, to make a masculine greeting that has no curliness to it. 



And finally I gave the inside a very quick and simple 'dressing up'. 


I hope you have enjoyed this weeks card, and I have inspired you to look beyond the Halloween in the DSP and create something different with it. 

Now it's time to hop along to Anna's Blog and see what she has created. 

And as always here is a list of this week's participants:

Kathryn Carr ---------> YOU ARE HERE

See you next week! 

Kathryn x

Comments

  1. love it too...gorgeous pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, the Halloween suite works well for man cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I did the twine thing too for the circles - great minds!
    I like the little extra sentiment inside too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your idea. I love inspiration on how to use themed DSP differently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts