The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #52

Hey Everyone 

If you have hopped over from Annette's Blog, welcome! 

This week we have a colour combination challenge: 



I love this combination, and this week I have decided to test out a card I discovered while surfing through the Craftsy app which was by Kimber McGray. 

It's a Gift Card holder card? Not sure too what to call it but when you see the photos you'll get what I mean! :) 

For this weeks card I used the Build a Birthday stamp set and used the idea that
I got from convention which was to incorporate the greeting into the cake. It's the perfect size for this card, as the card ends up a little smaller than a standard size card. 

The end result!



I love how the gift card 'pops' out when you open it, and this design will be my go to gift card holder, as it's so simple!

And as always I have left the blogging to the last minute, so I don't have a chance to write up a tutorial tonight for you, but I will try and get one done during the week! So stay tuned! 

Hope you have enjoyed this weeks card, and now let's hop on to the talented Alisa's Blog, where I'm sure she has a gorgeous project to show off! 

And as always here is a list of this week's participants: 

Kathryn Carr ------> YOU ARE HERE

See you next week!

Kathryn x





Comments

  1. A very subtle way to use these bright colours. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card....that cake looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts