The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #44

Hi Everyone

And welcome back to another Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge! 

If you have hopped over from Anna's Blog welcome!

This week was a freestyle challenge; meaning we could do whatever we wanted using Stampin' Up! products. 

So I decided to challenge myself to do a Project Life page using the Stampin' Up! kits, I will be honest, I have struggled to use these kits so far. But I challenged myself to sit down and only use the Let's Get Away kit and accessory pack. 

Here is the end result:



And I have to say, I love it, it was so easy to put together and so quick, the thing I loved the most was having the accessory pack to go with it, it made it so easy to add those extra details with out having to think about it. 

Pocket 1:



Pocket 2 and 3:


Pocket 4 and 5:


Pocket 6:



Pocket 7:


Pocket 8 and 9:


All of my photos expect for the one above I trimmed down and mounted onto cards found in the kit. And for the photo above I used an transparent overlay from the accessory pack. 

I hope you feel inspired to try out Project Life! I challenge you, it's so simple and an easy way to document your life! 

Now lets hop on over to Annette's Blog where I'm sure she has a beautiful project to share with you. 

And if you get lost on the way here is a list of this week's participants: 

Kathryn Carr -----------> YOU ARE HERE

Until next week, see you later! 

Kathryn x




Comments

  1. I'm inspired! I have my sheets in my album, just need the card kit and printed photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute project!!! Beautiful patterns in that PL accessory pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. I am still struggling with using Project Life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely projects. yes i agree inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun page....I so need to just jump into PL...gotta print the pics first I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts