The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #42

Hi Everyone! 

I'm back today to share with you what I made for The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #42. 

If you have hopped from Annette's blog, welcome! 

This week we had a sketch for our challenge: 


I decided to go out of the box for this weeks challenge; I was originally going to try and do a scrapbook page, but then I remembered Mum asked me a few weeks ago to make her an envelope so she can have something to hold her lottery tickets in (and I had kinda forgotten whoops!). So I decided to kill two birds with one stone and make her an envelope using the sketch. 

Here is what I came up with: 



I used the envelope punch board to create this and it holds the lottery tickets perfectly. The size I used for the envelope was - Card size 4" x 8", paper size 9-5/8" x 9-5/8", and score line 3-3/8". 

I love how this turned out and I sponged all the edges, so the paper didn't look so bright and out of place. 

I created the flower out of the card stock vellum and sponged the edges with Pool Party and added a Bermuda Bay Candy Dot brad in the centre. I also used the Layered Letter Alphabet stamp set for the name in the middle.  



I hope you feel inspired to try something out of the box. Now let's hop along to Tamsin where I'm sure she has a beautiful project waiting for you. And if you get lost along the way here is the list of this weeks participants. 


Until Next time! 

See you later! 

Kathryn x




Comments

  1. This looks great. I love the vellum flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!! I love your lettering and that beautiful flower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts