The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #38

Hi Everyone!

I'm back today for another Artful Stampers blog hop!

You may have hopped over here from Jane, if you have welcome! I'm sure Jane had a beautiful project to share with you. 

This week the challenge is a sketch: 



Again I was a bit stumped, I knew I wanted to incorporate the faux cracked glass technique, which means I could go for a vintage look. 

The end result turned out completely different, and I quite like it, I did a lot of sponging to tone down the colours. 



This week I have also done another video, to share how I made the card. 

The focus at the beginning of the video is a bit out, I went just that little too far when I focused back, it becomes clearer around half way. I also need to learn to stay in the frame, so excuse me if I go out of the frame! 

Edit - *I'm not too sure, why it's flashing, I think this was the 3rd video I rendered from my video editing program, and It still kept doing it. I'll try and fix it, and re upload it. For now, apologies for the flashing video.*





I hope you feel inspired to have a go at this sketch or even the cracked glass technique!



Now hop along to Alisa's blog, where I'm sure there's a beautiful project waiting for you!

And if you get lost along the way here's the list to find your way back.

Kathryn Carr -------> YOU ARE HERE

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next week! 

Kathryn! x 







Comments

  1. Just lovely and live the close up of the cracked glass :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card, looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely...very vintage and elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That DSP is just perfect for the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card & great use of the new ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts