The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #37

Hi Everyone!

It's been a really long time since I posted last and I decided that I would get back into it, so what better way to kick start my mojo again with; The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #37!

The idea of these Blog Hops is to get inspiration and ideas from the projects we post! And I'm sure you'll find lots of this along the way! 

You may have hopped over from Tamsin's Blog. If you have welcome! and I'm sure Tamsin had a beautiful project to show off! 

This week's challenge was a colour combination: 



I was a bit stuck at what to do first, but I was surfing Pinterest, as you do and I came across this pin here: 


Immediately I was inspired and this is the final design I came up with: 


And I absolutely love it! I loved it so much that I decided to make a video to show you how to put this card together! You can find it here:




I hope you feel inspired to try your own take on this. Now hop on over to Annette's blog where I'm sure you'll find lots of Inspiration!

And if you get lost on the way here's the list to find your way back. 

Kathryn Carr -------> YOU ARE HERE

Thanks for Stopping by and I'll see you next week!

Kathryn x



Comments

  1. Lovely Kathryn loving the dirty background :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dotty damn auto text on the phone!! Lol

      Delete
  2. a tad funny Nicole....a beautiful card Kathryn. love the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. a tad funny Nicole....a beautiful card Kathryn. love the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to create the background, and I love your video too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the hop Kathryn. I really love your take on the card. Pinterest is my all time favourite inspiration site as well and I use it every week. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo! that's cool! looks like icecream sprinkles :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts