The Artfull Stampers Sale-a-Bration Blog Hop 2014!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the annual Artfull Stampers Saleabration Blog Hop for 2014. What a fantastic way to start your crafting year with an exceptional catalogue jam packed with great new ideas, beautiful new products and the best thing - FREE products. The Artfull Stampers group have got together to showcase our beautiful new product offerings in the Saleabration catalogue - these items are unique offerings and will only be available during this promotion. So lets get started - all you need to do is follow the next blog button below as it takes you around the blog hop - grab a cuppa and sit back and enjoy!


I am loving all the new products in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. I am especially loving the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (Which of course is free with every $90 purchase). 

A couple of years ago I did a note card box with a set of note cards, So today I have decided to revisit that idea by doing a card box with a set of cards. 

Here is the link to the original tutorial.

When I put mine together I actually cut the inside of the box too long so it ended up being 6 3/4" long finished instead of 6" like the tutorial. I'm glad I accidentally did this though because it allowed me to create a longer card (so they are more like a card then a note card).  

The finished card sizes are 6" x 3 1/2". 

Here is the card box. I used a bit of Crisp Cantaloupe ruffle stretched trim as the closure for my box. 

I also decorated the inside of the box for a bit of interest. 

The first card I did I made to match the box. I love love love this pattern, I love how well it goes with Crisp Cantaloupe. 

The second card I did I made using another one of the freebies from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. The Banner Blast Stamp Set. I had this idea from when I first seen the stamp set, I just stamped the patterned banners in co-coordinating colours and then stamped the Hi banner in Versamark ink and embossed this in gold.


and the last card I have to share with you is using a DSP pattern which I found very hard to use. I found that if you use this pattern with black card stock only it really brings it out and makes it usable. I also added some sequins from the new Occasions catalogue to give it a bit of bling!. 

As there are no envelope sizes on the punch board which would fit the inside of the card box, I decided to create a custom envelope for each card in coordinating card stock. This took me a bit of thinking so I have done a tutorial for you. 


I hope you have enjoyed all of my creations now hop on over to Annette's Blog where I'm sure she will have some lovely creations for you too. 




If you've gotten lost through the blog hop, here is a list of our participants. 
  1. Melissa Davies 
  2. Anna Goanna 
  3. Karlie Ann  
  4. Sarah Cameron 
  5. Alisa Tilsner
  6. Kathryn Carr  <--------- You are here!
  7. Annette Sullivan 
  8. Tamsin Adams


If you have any questions or you would like to see the new catalogue then email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au.

Until next time. 

Kathryn! x 



Comments

  1. A great box filled with beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing the tutorials with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful box set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty box & cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards and box Kathryn. I agree with you on that 'blurry' DSP. Thanks also for sharing the envelope tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project - but I am particularly in love with your Banner Blast Card - that is SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your lovely comments ladies! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are awesome, thankyou for adding a tutorial...love it...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts