Project Life- Japan- Camera Troubles

Hi Everyone

I'm Back!

Today I'm starting a new series with you - Project Life Japan. I have decided to dive into the Project Life world. 

So what will I be doing?
I am going to be combining Project Life and Stampin' Up!, to hopefully create one awesome simple album about my trip to Japan back in 2008. I thought after 5 years it was about time to document this trip of a lifetime. 

What is Project Life? 
Information below is taken from Project Life website
Project Life® is a solution-based approach to scrapbooking that was created to simplify the process in order to allow you more time to enjoy life! It requires no glue, no scissors, no tools, and no skills of any kind. The design of our products takes the guess work out of layout design so that you can focus on recording your everyday moments through your photos and journaling. The simple design is stylish and makes it possible for you to complete more pages in less time. 

Where can I buy Project Life from? 
I found my Project Life products from my local Spotlight or there are a number of websites online. 

Where can I buy Stampin' Up! from? 
You can Shop online 24x7 by clicking the link above or you can email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au for more information.

The Layout
My first layout is about my Camera Troubles I had while I was in Japan.


This layout was so easy to do, it only took me a couple of hours! I created most of the elements in My Digital Studio. The journalling cards are made from Calypso Coral card stock with cherry blossom image stamped from Morning Meadow in Calypso Coral. All the photos and title are mounted on Sahara Sand card stock. 

My Journalling
"On my first day in Japan, I was taking a photo of a stream in a beautiful park, I was admiring how perfectly placed the pebbles were in the stream. I'm not quite too sure what happened next but my camera somehow ended up in the stream :(. I let the camera dry out overnight, Thankfully it still worked so I could record my memories in Japan, but the rest of the trip my camera was "Point and shoot and hope for the best" and the photos had a grey blur in the centre of them. But that didn't stop me from taking lots of photos!" 






Products used in MDS
Spring to life digital kit - 133026 - $10.95
Bright Blooms - 130876 - $5.50
Basic Pearls and Rhinestones (Comes with full MDS)
Bright Reviews (Comes with full MDS)
Word Play (Comes with full MDS)

Email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au if you have any questions.

Kathryn x




Comments

Popular Posts