Snow Festival Christmas Card Video

Hi Guys

Today I have something different for you, Yes today I have my very first video to share with you.

Today's video features one of the cards I made for The Artfull Stampers Blog Hop yesterday.

This is the card here

I would love any feedback that you have about the video.

and here it is enjoy!

 

Supplies

Ink:

Gumball Green Marker, Early Espresso Marker
 

Cardstock:

Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Gumball Green, Snow Festival DSP
 

Stamp Sets:

More Merry Messages
 

Other:

Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored, Basic Jewels Rhinestones
 
Well That's it for today, and I hope you enjoyed my first of what I hope to be many videos!
 
Cya Later!
 
Kathryn x

 



Comments

  1. really enjoyed your video thanks millions for the quick and easy Xmas card. Loved it.Geraldine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts