Twisted Easel Card and a Sunny Challenge!

Hi Guys

Tonight I'm back with another Sunny Challenge.

This week the challenge was a simple one; "Create a Fancy Fold Card"

I decided to step outside my comfort zone this week and do a fold which I hadn't done before, And I chose the Twisted Easel Card, I had never made a Easel Card before let alone a twisted one.

It seemed pretty simple so I decided to attempt it.

The Challenge:

The end result:


I loved the end result, and this was the first one I made! I think I will be making a few more of these.

No recipe tonight, I will post a tutorial for this later on in the week.

and as always if you would like to order any products from Stampin Up!, Just email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au

Well That's It for Tonight!

Cya Later!

Kathryn x


Comments

  1. Love it Kathryn. So bright & happy! Thanks for joing us at Sunny Challenges & Creations this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twisted Easels are such fun, but it can be hard to get the images right. Your card is spot on in every way. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Kathryn. Lots of thought and patience. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts